Don’t look now, but if you haven’t already started your social media campaign you are desperately behind the times. I say desperately because most companies have been working their way through the various social media platforms for years now and most have carved out some pretty solid niches. There really is no excuse for not having a social media marketing plan for your business, no matter how big or how small. There are a myriad different ways to leverage the power of social media to bring in customers and convert them to sale sand profits. So, what are you waiting for?
This study surveyed over 3300 marketers with the goal of understanding how marketers are using social media to grow and promote their businesses.
A summary of the report’s primary findings:
• Marketers place high value on social media: A significant 90% of marketers indicate that social media is important for their business.
• Measurement and integration are top areas marketers want to master: Onethird of all social media marketers want to know how to monitor and measure the return on investment (ROI) of social media and integrate their social media activities.
• Social media marketing takes a lot of time: The majority of marketers (58%) are using social media for 6 hours or more each week, and more than a third (34%) invest 11 or more hours weekly.
• Video marketing on the rise: A significant 77% of marketers plan on increasing their use of YouTube and video marketing, making it the top area marketers will invest in for 2011.
• Marketers seek to learn more about Facebook and blogging: 70% of marketers want to learn more about Facebook and 69% want to learn more about blogging.
How much money are you losing because of poor website design?
Conversions are where websites pay off. You must see your site as your laboratory! If you're a blogger might want to gain more subscribers. If you run an ecommerce site you want more sales. Maybe you just need more leads for your business. Whatever the action you want people to take your job is to make it easy. Help them help you. This free report is the marketing glue you need to fix your funnel.