Having a presence on a social media network is great, like Facebook, but if you don’t know what to do with it, or how to build your customer base with it, what good does it do you? The fact is, understanding how to use your social media marketing network is only half the battle. The other half is using it to its fullest potential to drive customers to where you want them to be.
* Make it easy for your audience to share your content – and to credit you when they do so.
* Employ humans, not automated feeds, to distribute content thoughtfully in social networks.
* Set the bar high for content quality.
* And don’t forget search engines. More of your content will be shared the more easily it can be found.
This list might look simple, but each of these tactics requires some real effort on our part. Let’s look at each aspect in more detail.
* We encourage sharing, and make it easy. This may be a bit obvious, but we’ve had a variety of social sharing tools embedded in all the press releases displayed on PRNewswire.com for years. Readers can tweet, blog, share, like, email, print, download, Digg, Stumble and post press releases without leaving the page. Additionally, we don’t put barriers between the audience and the content by requiring registration, or restricting access to certain types of news.
How much money are you losing because of poor website design?
Conversions are where websites pay off. You must see your site as your laboratory! If you're a blogger might want to gain more subscribers. If you run an ecommerce site you want more sales. Maybe you just need more leads for your business. Whatever the action you want people to take your job is to make it easy. Help them help you. This free report is the marketing glue you need to fix your funnel.