1. Introduction to Social Media
This simple, charming SlideShare is a brilliant way to ease yourself gently into the world of social media marketing.
2. How to Master the Art of Social Media
Wanted to attend SXSW, but you couldn’t make it? You can now get in without a ticket! This presentation by Guy Kawasaki and Peg Fitzpatrick is from SXSW 2015. The key points from this presentation are:
- Be valuable
- Be clever
- Be gracious
- Be organized
- Be dramatic
- Be optimal
- Be bold
- Don’t be clueless
- Be active
- Be curious
3. Go Viral on the Social Web: The Definitive How-To Guide!
What is viral content? And how can you create it? This SlideShare reveals the ingredients of viral posts. You won’t bake the perfect cake every time you’re in the kitchen. But sometimes… magic happens!
4. A Complete Guide To The Best Times To Post On Social Media
What are the best and worst times to post on social media? TrackMaven reveal the results of their research. They cover Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogging and Email Marketing.
5. The World’s Biggest Social Media Team
Tourism Australia employ just three people as social media marketers – a small social media team. In this SlideShare, they reveal how they’ve multiplied their reach so they’re effectively a team of millions of people.
6. Pack a Punch with Visual Marketing
Want to know why images matter in social media, and how you use can them to engage your followers? This is the SlideShare for you.
7. What the F**K is Social Media?
Got questions about whether social media is right for your business? This is the SlideShare for you.
8. Why Social Media?
Need more convincing that social media is right for you? This blast from the past (2010) presentation shows that convincing arguments for social marketing have been around for several years.
9. The Number One Mistake Everybody Makes on Twitter
What’s the number one Twitter mistake? We’re not telling. You’ll have to watch the SlideShare to find out.
10. 6 Questions to Drive Your Social Media Strategy
Need some out-of-the-box questions to help you rethink what you’re doing on social? Mark Schaefer’s got that covered.
11. What I Wish My Kids Would Believe When I Tell Them Stuff
Successful social marketers have a unique mindset. They never stop learning.
We especially love the 3 steps on How to Pitch in this SlideShare:
- 10 slides
- 20 minutes
- 30 point font
12. How to Tell Your Story (the Right Way)
Marketers love stories. Why? Stories are fundamental to the human condition. More importantly, a good story grips us from start to finish. If you can tell a story, you can hold your audience’s attention.
Gary Vaynerchuk shares what it takes to be an effective storyteller in the digital age.
13. The Seven Deadly Social Media Sins
There are some social media sins your fans and followers can never forgive. Are you committing these? Watch and learn…
14. Social Media Secrets
Learn powerful techniques you never knew existed. Did you know you can add four images to a tweet? Or plan your life with secret Pinterest boards? Or track your social performance with Google ripples?
Shhhhh! Don’t tell anyone…
15. 20 Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest Features You Didn’t Know Existed (But Totally Should)
Want to know some more hidden social features? Here’s another SlideShare you should probably keep under wraps…
16. Fix Your Really Bad PowerPoint
Want to create your own SlideShare? In this presentation, you’ll find out the mistakes most people make with presentations – and how to avoid them.
17. How to Produce Better Content Ideas
Feeling stuck for new content ideas? Check out this SlideShare to find out how ideas happen, and to pick up techniques you can use to improve your ideas.
18. Crap. The Content Marketing Deluge
What’s the biggest threat to content marketing? Content marketing. You can’t just create any content. Your content must be mindblowing.
The problem is, most content stinks.
19. Top 10 Mistakes in Behavior Change
Getting started with social can mean a complete change to marketing mindset. Plus, you’ll have to remember to update Twitter and Facebook every day.
This SlideShare reveals how you can gently integrate new habits – including social media – into your life.
20. Social Media for Time-Strapped Entrepreneurs
Too busy to keep your Facebook page updated? Find out what you can do to have a big impact on social media in just a few minutes a day.
21. How To Make National News in 3 Easy Steps
Want your business to hit the headlines? Ryan Holiday reveals the exact techniques he used to get national media coverage.
22. How to Create the Perfect Social-Media Post
Perfect social media posts pass the “re-share” test. When people see these posts, they just have to share.
Find out the secrets to turbocharging your posts in this presentation from Guy Kawasaki.
23. The 25 Basic Styles of Blogging … And When To Use Each One
Do you the difference between Meme blogging, Piggyback blogging and Detractor blogging? We didn’t until we checked out this SlideShare. It provides a fascinating insight into the different types of content you can create for your blog.
24. Why Content Marketing Fails
Content marketing is the buzzword of our times. But just because it’s buzzing is no guarantee of success. Rand Fishkin of Moz gets into the nitty gritty of the psychology of content, and why some content works, but most content is “meh”.
25. Competitive analysis using Social Media Monitoring
Don’t be put off by the boring title! This SlideShare reveals how to use social media to spy on your competitors. The info is gold, but it’s densely packed.
26. Social Media Is..
An alternative take on the basics of social media from Lee White.
27. 36 Visual Content Creation Tools the Pros Can’t Live Without
Want to create visual content, but you’re not an illustrator or designer? Donna Moritz will get you sorted. After watching this SlideShare, you’ll start creating visual content as if you were born doing it.
28. Best LinkedIn Company Pages
A LinkedIn company page can help you stand out from the pack. Learn from the best in this presentation.
29. Most Memorable LinkedIn Posts
More great case studies from LinkedIn. Want to learn how to create engaging content from the best in the world? You can’t go far wrong starting with these examples.
30. SOCIAL MEDIA – Statistics That Will Make You Rethink Your Marketing Strategy
Did you know: Businesses that use Twitter generate twice as many leads per month? This presentation is packed to bursting with nuggets like this. If you’re in the fence about social media, this is the presentation to sway you.
31. Social Media and Marketing: Evolution or Revolution?
Is social media an evolution from traditional marketing, or a completely new way of doing things? With over 2 million views so far, this is a presentation that’s not to be missed.
32. Is Second Life a Social Network?
When you hear “social network”, you probably think of Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, right? But social is actually WAY bigger than that. If you’d like to do some unconventional thinking about what makes up a social network, this presentation is a great place to get started.
33. The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn
One in three professionals on the planet uses LinkedIn. If you’re missing out, this presentation is a brilliant way of getting started.
34. How to Monitor Social Media in 10 Minutes a Day
In ten minutes you can run a mile, eat a snack, or drink a mug of coffee. You can also stay on top of your social accounts. HubSpot shows you how.
35. 36 Content Marketers Who Rock
Want to learn content marketing from the very best? This SlideShare profiles some of the greatest content creators who share their top tips for creating buzzworthy content.
36. Steve Jobs On Marketing: 8 Lessons Every Marketer Must Learn
Pearls of marketing wisdom from one of the greatest minds of our era. Here’s one of our favorites: “Innovation is saying no to a thousand things”
37. The 4 Most Powerful Facebook Advertising Tools Marketers Aren’t Using
Are you missing out on the power of Facebook ads? If you’ve ever wondered what Facebook ads could bring to your business, this is the presentation for you.
38. How to Thrive: A Redefinition of Success
Okay, this one isn’t about social marketing. But it’s an important reminder that life’s about more than going viral. So if you’re ever feeling stressed by social (we’ve all been there!), take a break with this.
39. The Paradox of Exceptional Marketing
Ever wondered why we’re on earth? Or what the Fermi paradox is all about? Or what any of this has got to do with marketing? If so – or if you just like a pinch of crazy to spice up your day – you’ll love this presentation.
40. Enterprise Winning: Big Companies Getting Value from Enterprise Social
We often talk about the benefits of social to small businesses. But how can social be of use to large enterprises? This presentation offers some interesting case studies of big businesses going social.
41. IBM’s Point of View on Social Business
“Social business starts when you put people at the center”. This SlideShare contains some fascinating insights. But IBM – you really need to work on your headlines!
42. Social Content Marketing with SlideShare
SlideShare means business. It’s a brilliant social marketing platform in and of itself. This presentation shares what’s possible with SlideShare, with a focus on SEO, lead generation and integration with other networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
43. Building A Content Marketing Strategy
“Wandering works in fairy tales. But it’s disastrous when it comes to lead management.” Without a coherent strategy, your content marketing efforts are likely to fall flat. Save yourself from wandering down the rabbit hole by watching this presentation.
44. 23 Simple Methods to Promote Your Business for Free
Need to make a splash on a budget? Social media is a great place to start. But if you need results sooner, this SlideShare will help you conjure up some fresh marketing ideas.
45. How Growth Hacking Rewrote Marketing’s Best Practices
Growth hacking is all the rage, because it’s a really effective way of growing a business. It’s also ideal for creating viral content. This presentation shows you the basics of Growth Hacking, so you can start to adopt a growth hacker’s mindset.
46. 120 Awesome Marketing Stats, Charts and Graphs
We love a good chart, and this presentation is bursting with them. If you’re into social media metrics, this presentation will make you one happy gal (or guy).
47. The Who, What, Where, When, And Why Of Social Media Lead Generation
What’s one of the main reasons businesses use social media? To find new customers. This presentation gets to the heart of the issue by showing you how social media can help generate leads for your business.
48. 20 Signs You’re Probably Not Working For a Social Business
You might have a Twitter account. But that doesn’t mean you’ve got a social business. Find out whether your business really is social by checking it against the benchmarks in this SlideShare.
49. Get People to Open your Emails
Email is one of the most powerful tools in the marketer’s toolbox. It may be old school, but it’s here to stay.
How can you make sure your emails are opened? Find out in this SlideShare presentation.
50. 50 Random Twitter Rips for Business
These Twitter tips might be random, but they’re also highly effective. Every one is gold, and we’re sure you’ll find at least one you’ve never read before (we found several!).